Monday, January 18, 2010

For Janae

Janae told me it's been a long time since I last posted, so here's an update on our lives. We've had a pretty emotional week. Here's the good news: Andy started school again, which makes us so happy. He's really excited to be back and is determined to be an A student. I wish him luck!
The weekend started out amazing. I was finally able to finish watching the series of "Alias". I've been watching it with some friends for almost 2 years and we were finally able to finish the last 2 episodes. What an accomplishment, right? Ha. Then Janae came up and it was so great to see her. She always brightens my day! :)
Now for the bad news: On Saturday, we were told that we had a week to get out of the house we're living in. We are living in a family friend's mother's home(confusing, right?) and they decided to sell it...without telling us. Needless to say, I was/am pretty upset about it. So, the rest of the weekend was spent trying to find a suitable apartment. We looked at 2 places that were pretty much trash. We have one other appointment to see an apt tomorrow and we're praying it will work out...since we only have til Saturday. Geez. So, that's a brief update on our lives. It's hard right now, but it can only get better. I have hope. If you know of any apartments that are nice and a good price in Logan, let us know. Thanks and I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the aparment hunt! We paid $465 a month when we lived in Aggie Village. That included internet cable and water and we had to pay heat and electric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I know? What can I do to help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, our goal is to move out on Saturday. But that all depends on the apartment we are seeing today, like if he'll let us live there and move in so fast. I don't know. I just hope it works out. I'll let you know if we need any help. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete