Thursday, February 4, 2010
Job Interview!
So, the title says it all, but I had a job interview today for a job that I would really enjoy! It's at Bear River Head Start and it's a case manager position. I would have 25 case loads of families and I would monthly have home visits with the families to try to help them out in whatever they need. It sounds like a great job and I think I would really enjoy it...plus it has benefits! Keep your fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We just did a blind install for that place! Sounds like a good job! Good luck! I hope you get the job!
ReplyDeleteAnd how did it go? . . .
ReplyDeleteP.S. My fingers are triple crossed!!!
I haven't heard back...and they told me I would probably hear from them today, so I don't think I got it. But it went really well, I thought. Thanks!
ReplyDelete