Friday, March 19, 2010
My Birthday!
I turned 24 yesterday and it was such a good day! I love that my birthday is in March...it's such a good month, because it's practically Spring! Both of my jobs were awesome and I didn't have to work. Wahoo! I didn't really have any definite plans for the day other than going out to lunch with my sister-in-law, Kiley. We share the same birthday week, so what better way to celebrate than going to Cafe Sabor? It was so yummy. Andy surprised me after lunch by coming home from work early. He told me he had some news. The good news was that he was taking me to South Jordan to see my family. I was so excited, cuz I haven't seen them for like a month. Way too long. The better news he had for me was that he had a call from a lady who wanted to buy his car...after only a day on the market. It was pretty great news. It didn't pan out, but it was still good to hear. Anyways, I had such a good day yesterday and it seemed to go way too fast. Good days seem to do that. Thanks to those who sent me birthday wishes...I honestly think I have the best friends ever. I hope you all have a fantastic day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah - Happy Birthday to you!
ReplyDelete