October was a fun month for us. We did a lot of fun things...drives through the canyons, the Pumpkin Walk (a Logan tradition), and of course Halloween. So, here's some pics to prove it. ha.

Us with our friends Andrew, Evie, and Joe on our "observing the fall colors while jeeping" expedition
On the Pumpkin walk with our friend Jess and her boyfriend
We went as Gomez and Morticia Adams from the Adams family. I had a hard time dressing up for this, because 1. I don't like dressing up and 2. it wasn't a "pretty" costume. But it was fun anyways. We went to our friend Andrew's house for dinner and games. As a heads up, never play "Do you love your neighbor" with Andy. He gets competitive. Ha. We had a fun time.
Andy had to survive living with his brothers and sister! He is very competitive! He is also a survivor!
ReplyDeleteJust read all your blogs! Thanks for sharing them. They are a highlight of my day
Love you both
Mom
Fun! I like the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWow. If you guys aren't the best-looking Gomez and Morticia, I don't know who is! :)
ReplyDelete