Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big News! (or maybe old news for some of you ha)

I guess it's time to tell you I'm pregnant! It's a huge surprise, but that's ok. We're excited...it took me a month, but I can honestly say I'm excited now. I'm super sick and not just in the mornings, but I hear it's worth it in the end. Ha. We're due September 14th, right in between Andy's birthday and our 2 year anniversary. Any ideas for morning sickness? I do all the classic stuff...I need some new ideas.

In other news, we sold the Jag which was a major blessing. We were able to make money off of it, even though it was a huge stressor for me.

Andy decided he HAD to build a computer. So now we have this monster computer that he named "Brutus". Boys.

I cut my hair and highlighted it. Actually I did that a couple of months ago, but I haven't gotten around to posting pics. Someday I'll be better about that.

That's about all in the lives of Andy and Kim. Stay tuned for more adventures!

8 comments:

  1. I like the adventures you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the family geneticist, I predict (s)he will have blond hair and blue eyes. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Kim! Sept 14th is a great day to be born (my b-day). You'll be such a great Mom!!
    I ate every 3 hours, ate lots of lemons with salt, hardly ever brushed my teeth and thats how I survived morning sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing really got rid of my morning sickness completely....but eating every 2 hours helps keep the throwing up under control. Also sipping ginger ale or chewing peppermint gum helped for a few weeks for me, then stopped. but you can try it? My morning sickness went away at week 16...so hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I didn't find anything that really helped with my morning sickness, hopefully it will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kim!! So exciting! What sort of helped me with morning sickenss is Candy Cains. The peppermint helped a bit. I am 18 weeks and still get a bit sick, but mostly when I don't eat frequently enough or when I don't get enough sleep. So do both of those! Also, don't eat at places you love, because it's very possible you will hate them. Like I have with so many places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candy *Canes. Not cains.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Kim! I had no idea....obviously. :) haha. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete