Lately I have been too tired to do anything when I get home from work. Thus, our apartment is a little dirty, and we have run out of some essentials for food-which we discovered when I had Andy make me pancakes one morning and we were out of eggs. Oops. Yesterday, I came home for lunch and Andy informed me he had gone shopping. He told me he had purchased everything a pregnant women needs and then sent me on a scavenger through our apartment to see what he bought. There was chocolate on the table, a row of granola bars in the cupboard, yogurt and fruit cups in the fridge, and powerade in our pantry. It was really sweet of him to do that.
The people I work with have noticed I have been feeling better. I've gotten numerous comments today about how much better I look. Ha. I'm glad it shows.
Andy has some news to share as well. Not only was he promoted with a pay raise at work, but he was offered another job on campus that is for his major and pays as well. We are blessed. I hope you are doing well and have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for a wonderful husband and good news!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that things are looking up for you two! Feeling better, better job, more pay!
ReplyDeleteWOW!
Scavenger hunts are great fun, unless you are famished
Yay congrats! That's sweet of Andy; glad you're being taken care of. :)
ReplyDeleteGood job, Andy! :)
ReplyDeleteKim, I didn't know you were expecting a baby! Congratulations to you guys - I am very excited for you!
ReplyDelete