Tuesday, September 6, 2011
It's been a while
I'm still pregnant. We did take some pregnancy pics from our personal photographer, Alayna Bean, so when I get those I'll put them up. Anyways, I had what I hope to be my last appointment today since my due date this Friday, the 9th. I'm dilated to a 2 and 80-90% effaced (my doctor has a hard time telling how effaced I am because the baby's head is in front of the cervix). She stripped my membranes today and then told me she'll be out of town til Monday...which is almost a week away. So, hopefully I'll either have the baby tomorrow or anytime after Monday. Ha. My life has become super uncomfortable lately. Sitting in the car is the worst. My ribs feel so bruised after sitting only for a little bit of time. I'm still able to sleep pretty well, but I do wake up early in the morning to go to the bathroom and then I have a hard time falling asleep again. Poor Andy. He's a light sleeper and wakes up practically every time I move. Our baby is a mover lately and it makes me really grateful because we've had a few scares. We're so happy and excited for the next stage in our life and we are trying to be patient to wait this last little bit. Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck! I'm anxiously awaiting a phone call!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have had your baby by now. I totally understand the uncomfortable feeling.
ReplyDelete