Lately I have been realizing I am losing my smarts. I feel like with every child or pregnancy, I am forgetting things more and more. A couple of weeks ago we went to Thanksgiving Point to see the Tulip Festival. (Colletta and Melinda you would have LOVED it!) There is a lake there with geese and I was talking to Andy about them and said something like, " Evelyn is trying to caughting the goosed. " I was really trying to say Evelyn was trying to catch the geese. I knew I was saying the words wrong but for the life of me I couldn't figure out the correct way to say the words. I felt pretty dumb. And for the fist time in the 5 1/2 years since I graduated college, I wanted to go back to school. Who knows? Maybe someday I will.
BIG NEWS!!! Clark is walking!! He took his first steps mid-April and is full on walking. He still doesn't say anything, but that doesn't mean he's not communicating. He's a great pointer and grunter. :)
We went to the Hill Air Force Museum last Friday with my parent's. It was so neat! I would totally recommend it to anyone in the area and it's free! We talked to a lot of volunteers there and one of them was a teacher at Bingham where I graduated. Go Miners! We also saw the "Candy Bomber" plane. If you don't know the story, it is worth the look-up. It was so worth the trip to Ogden.
One of our neighbors gave us a bike trailer and so on Sunday we went on our first bike trip! I have been wanted a trailer for a long time but they are so dang expensive! Even off KSL. I hope we can go on many bike trips this Summer. It felt so liberating riding my bike! I forgot how much I love it.
Today is day 1 of potty training Evelyn. I know she's ready since she's been going potty about once a day for months now, but it's harder than I anticipated. So far we've had 6 accidents...but we've also had about 6 victories! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
I'm 20 1/2 weeks pregnant and we're having a girl! We're pretty excited. I haven't thrown up in about a week...knock on wood...and I seem to be having more energy. Yeah for second trimesters!
We're doing really good and hope you are too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for all of that news! Miss you ... so much!! I remember having the same feeling of liberation when we got our bike trailer and the first time I went out ... yay!!
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot you were pregnant again!! That's so freaking awesome!
ReplyDelete