This summer, a friend, her mom, and me did a preschool 4 mornings a week for Evelyn and her friend James. We taught 3 days and went on a field trip on the 4th day. We all had a lot of fun and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it. Evelyn and Clark got to learn and do lots of fun things. On August 8th, we held a little preschool graduation for Evelyn and James. Me and my friend, Anna Ford, wrote a tribute to our kids and I also did an interview of both kids. I wanted to make sure I copied it down.
Evelyn's Tribute
Evelyn Elizabeth Yerka was born on September 8th, 2011 in Logan, UT. She looked like a doll when she was born...everyone said so. She is the oldest in our family and she is a wonderful big sister to Clark. She loves "her" dog Buddy, Clark, and playing outside. Some of her favorites are riding the ponies at Thanksgiving Point, wrestling with her dad, watching Little Einsteins, blowing bubbles, riding her bike, eating treats, and hanging out with her Grandpa. She is kind to everyone, always wants to help, and is such a sweet and wonderful girl. We sure do love her and are so grateful she is in our family.
Evelyn's interview. Almost 3
Best Friend: James Ford
Favorite Food: Sandwich with purple and popcorn (I'm assuming pb&j and she has only had popcorn once. It must have made an impression. ha)
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Thing To Do: Play outside
Favorite Song: "I Am A Child Of God"
Favorite Thing About Being 2: Dance class (she went one time. ha)
Favorite Toy: Her Baby
Favorite Animal: Elephant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love to read these little comments/ interviews with the kids because it helps me get to know them better. Thank you for taking the time to do this! I know that you are a busy mom!
ReplyDeleteSO darling!!
ReplyDelete