Monday, November 23, 2009

Ok. So remember how I'm not computer savvy? Well...I cannot upload pics on here. How do you do that? Any help would be appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. Hey kim! Ok so when you go to make the blog, there should be a little picture thing up by the toolbar where it shows your font and stuff. It is a picture. If you put your mouse on it, it says "add image." Does that even make sense? I'm not computer savvy either. It took me a while to figure it all out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- couldn't be happier that this blog is for Janae. Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin, thanks for your advice. It does help. I'll try to get some pics up here soon. However, I'm not a very good picture taker. ha. I checked out your blog and you and sam are so cute.
    Emily, she told me to get a blog so she could check it. I thought there wasn't a better way than to dedicate it to her. ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH Kim you have a blog. Now hopefully we can keep better track of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kim! You guys are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is awesome that you are starting a blog. I felt the same way you do when I first started mine, and now I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole, what's your blog site? I want to see some pics of your cute kids!
    Jaclyn, remember how we were going to go to lunch or something? ha. Maybe we'll go someday, but yes hopefully this will help us.

    ReplyDelete