Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So, last night..sometime in the middle of it...I woke up to hear gushing water. I was terrified! I woke Andy up and made him go check it out (which he was thrilled to do by the way ha). It turns out the water softener in a nearby room was freaking out. Luckily in the room where the water softener is, there is also a drain. Apparently, this a natural reaction for old water softeners, but it was new to me. I spent the next probably 1/2 hour(which seemed like forever) freaking out, thinking the house was going to fall apart. On top of that, we've had some leakage problems in the room we sleep in. Sometimes water will seep in from our light fixture. Crazy, right? So, while I was thinking the house was going to fall apart, I also had illusions of the light leaking water, which I also woke Andy up to tell him about. Finally, I was able to fall asleep and now I can laugh about it.

1 comment:

  1. I've woken david up for random things like that before haha! What did we ever do without our husbands?!...seriously

    ReplyDelete