When we first got there, a guy from a kiosk basically forced me to to go to the kiosk so he could demonstrate his straightner on my hair. It was "all ceramic and was incapable of burning the hair" Yeah, whatever...my hair burned and I was mad. No worries we didn't buy it. Ha. Andy wanted us to walk every floor on each side so I could experience "it all". It took us practically all day.
In the Mall of America there isn't just stores. There's the Underwater Adventures, Legoland, and an amusement park, called Nickalodeon Universe. Here's some pics of Legoland from above
Here's Andy with his hero. jk
This is my only pic of the amusement park.
To experience it all we had to go on a ride and we chose the coolest and scariest one...The Last Airbender. I wish I got a pic. It was a U-shaped ride and there was a surfboard that had 2 pods with 6 seats on them and you would go up and down while each pod was spinning. It was pretty fun, but once again, not worth the $13 ticket price. Geez.
That night we had dinner with another friend of Andy's and her family. It was fantastic.
End day 6
Lucas is very jealous
ReplyDelete