Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 7

Wednesday was the day Andy couldn't wait for...Valley Fair! Valley Fair is an amusement park in MN. I spent the whole day comparing it to Lagoon(the amusement park in UT) and I have to say, Valley Fair had WAY BETTER rides. Lagoon has a better water park though. If you ever get a chance to go, here are the rides I HIGHLY recommend.
  • The Xtreme Swing. This was the all time scariest ride for me. It didn't seem to bad waiting in line, but once I was actually on it, I couldn't even open my eyes. It's a swing that holds like 10 people on each side and it swings you super high up in the air with your feet dangling.
  • Steel Venom. While I was waiting in line for this ride I was begging Andy not to make me go on it, but I'm glad I did. It turned out to be my favorite. This ride is U-shaped and you go at least 50 mph while on it. It's another feet dangler and one side of the U is twisted so you turn as you go up it. The other side is straight but you dangle in the air for a second or so while you're at the top. So scary but so fun.
  • Andy's favorite is a roller coaster called Wild Thing. It used to have the highest hill in the world, but I guess Japan just built one that is taller. Regardless it is so scary and so fun. And it's a long coaster so you feel that the wait in line is ok. We went on that one 3 times.
  • My other fav was in the water park. It's called Panic Falls. It's a 4 person tube with no handles and there were times I thought I would fall off the edge. It was so scary cuz there wasn't anything to hold onto, but so fun. However we waited in line for this for over an hour. boo
Here's our only pic of the day
We had such a fun day. Exhausting, but so fun. We ended the day with eating at Taco Johns. Andy had to go there at least once while we were there. ha
End day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment