Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Success!
For those of you who don't know....I am not a good cook. It is very intimidating for me. And whenever I make something with chicken, I get so disgusted I can't eat the final product. Well, yesterday, I put some chicken in the crock pot and for the first time, I COULD EAT IT! And it was tasty. Maybe this is a start to something new...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go on the chicken and the camera! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
ReplyDeleteDon't be too hard on yourself Kim! It takes time and practice to become good at what we do!
ReplyDeleteI still cannot make a good brownie. Melinda makes wonderful brownies and she stood right next to me while we made each a batch. Hers turned out yummy and mine flopped. So what do you think is up with that? I love Chocolate and sweets so maybe it is a good thing that Brownies don't turn out for me!!!!
Mom's brownies flopped that time because, as usual, being Yerkas, we didn't make sure we had enough of all the necessary ingredients before we started. She had to make a number of substitutions, including rum extract for vanilla, and that's why they failed. :)
ReplyDeleteKim, I'll be happy to give you cooking classes when I'm out there. Come up with four or five things that you'd really like to learn - anything you like, and I'll teach you how when the guys are working on the car! Just email me ahead of time so I can research recipes.
A cook off!!!! How exciting! You can teach me too!
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome! Thanks for being willing to teach me!
ReplyDelete