Thursday, January 13, 2011

My favs right now

I was organizing my kitchen today and this song came on my MP3 player and I realized how much I loved this song. I have a horrible memory so I decided I wanted to wanted to write down my favorite things right now. Off the top of my head my favorites are...
Songs
  • Last Call by Plain White Tees. This is the song that inspired this. I love the rhythms of this song. So good.
  • Dynamite by Taio Cruz. I love dancing and singing to this song. It makes me happy.
  • King of Anything by Sara Bareilles. I love her songs. Her lyrics are so good. And even Andy likes this song :)
Foods
  • Pizza. I love pizza...any kind, except frozen.
  • Cheese Bread. Kinda weird, but it's so easy and so tasty. Basically, cheese and bread are my staples.
  • Tater Tots. I think I'm going to make Tater Tot casserole tonight cuz now I'm craving them.
Movies
  • Tangled. Such a good Disney movie. I loved it...laughed, cried, sang along...
  • Stardust. Adventure, love, and suspense all rolled into one. Such a good one.
  • Juno. I bought this movie before I even saw it, because I knew I would love it from the previews. The downside, is that swearing is frequent, but I love the story line and how funny it is.
TV Shows
  • Castle. I love Nathan Fillion, who is the main character and the writing is so witty and funny!
  • Friends. If I get the chance I love watching this show.
  • Dancing with the Stars. I felt like I should include a "reality" show and this is my fav out of that category.
Things to do
  • Reading. I love reading pretty much anything I can get my hands on.
  • Window shopping with Andy. We love dreaming about our future.
  • Playing games with my family. I wish we lived closer to them so I could see them more often.
That's probably enough favorites for now. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some good favorites! How about playing games with me sometime?

    ReplyDelete