Monday, March 14, 2011

The best people in the world

Andy. I had a miserable morning at work. I was sick, throwing up, and light-headed. Andy knew of my ailments and did the best thing he could have done for me....he brought me anti-nausea medicine to work. This is only one example of how wonderful he is to me. He knows how to make me feel better...always.

My Aunt Chris. I grew up at her house (it was only around the corner) and I love her so much. She is such an example of faith and long-suffering. She found out last year she has pancreatic cancer and there wasn't much hope for her. Regardless, she had complete faith and trust in the Lord and I just found out this morning her CAT scan showed no signs of cancer. It makes me so happy to hear that, especially because she has a son leaving on a mission next month. She is an incredible example to me.

My Mom. She is hands-down the best women I know. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and for the example she is to me. My mom went through one of the hardest divorces I can imagine and she did it without complaining and had complete faith. I hope to someday be like her, not just as a mother, but as a person.

This is just a small sample of all the wonderful people in my life. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people who care about me. Thank you for all you do!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are still sick! That is lousy. Good for Andy though. It's great to have such wonderful people in life.

    ReplyDelete