Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tidbits

I was having a wonderful shower tonight... it was so great and relaxing. As I was stepping out of the shower, I stepped on something, but didn't think anything of it. Hours later I went in to brush my teeth and noticed a black thing in the tub. The thing I stepped on was actually a large spider. I stepped on that thing BAREFOOT. I'm so disgusted, it makes me want to throw up. Yuck. The joys of poor eyesight. Ha.

In other news, I'm still sick. I'll have a good day every now and again, but mostly I am feeling pretty yucky and tired. I am DONE throwing up. Or I should say I WISH I was done throwing up. Andy says this will be a our only baby because of how hard this has been for me. We'll see. Ha

Today I found out I am Employee of the Month! Hooray! I can park wherever I want and I get a gift card! My suspicion is my bosses feel sorry for me, because I go to work sick all the time. I really needed some motivation, because I actually cry going to work(and sometimes at work). I'm thinking it's time to go part-time, but I can do this, right?

March is my birthday month. I've always loved having my birthday in March...it's almost Spring and when I was in school, it was over Spring Break. Plus, all the best people I know have birthdays this month :) I think this year Andy and I will go to St. George for my birthday. We really need a break and some warmer weather. I'm excited! I hope this post finds you well and have a wonderful day(or night depending on when you read this ha)!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go on employee of the month! And, Happy Birthday to us! Good luck still on being sick - it get's better, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on employee of the month! You desrve it!!
    If men had to have the babies people would cease to exist. I am glad to see that Andy has some compassion for you and what you are going through. You both will be happy to know that morning sickness does go away for the majority of people. We'll all keep you in our prayers. It is a tough time right now but it will be worth it when you hold your little one in your arms.
    There will be other thing that keep you awake once the baby comes. Night time feedings and diaper changes as well as possible colds ect. but if you will work togeather to care for your little one you will bond and find joy in caring for your baby.

    I'm proud of you both. Hang in there, you will get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know EXACTLY how you feel haha! 7 months being pregnant and doing physical labor (or working at all) at lowe's and being morning sick part of it is no fun! Hang in there. It gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, instead of telling you pregnancy ever gets better, I'm just going to admit that every bit of it pretty much stinks (this coming from someone who went into labor after 3 months with both of hers and had to be on bedrest pretty much the whole time due to illness). That way you won't feel like you're being wimpy when you think that, too. :) Other people dislike it, and that's okay!

    Happy birthday and congratulations on being employee of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mm I'm sorry. But yes, I want to add my congrats and happy birthday! And I hope you do get a little break and a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete