Monday, December 14, 2009

Is there a mechanic in the house?

So...my car broke down 2 Saturdays ago just outside of "the canyon" (for those of you not familiar with Logan phraseology, the canyon is a mountain pass to get into Logan). Just to refresh your memory, 2 Saturdays ago is when there was a huge snowstorm in the Northern part of UT. My battery light was on for the whole drive from SoJo to Logan and in the canyon, my exterior and dashboard lights stopped working(which is never good in a snowstorm ha). Just outside of the canyon, my car made a loud buzzing sound and I knew I would need to pull over. Good thing I did, because right after that my poor car died. Luckily, Andy didn't have to work that day so he was able to come rescue me. But I felt kinda homeless, freezing in my car, in the middle of a snowstorm, waiting for him to come get me. To make a long story short, a couple days later we were able to bring my car back to our house and that's where it's been for the past week. We thought the problem was the alternator, but we got that tested today and it's running fine apparently. So, my question is...is there anyone familiar with cars that may know a solution? My car is a '94 Ford Taurus. Thanks in advance for your advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment