Thursday, March 20, 2014

My 28th Birthday

On Tuesday I turned 28 and it was such a good day. I was able to see my baby, be with my family, Andy had it off, and he threw me a surprise birthday party. He took me out for a little bit in the evening and when we came back to my parent's, my closest friends were there! I have never been more surprised in my life. There wasn't cars outside of my house and my mom didn't drop any hints like she normally does when Andy is going to surprise me. The first person I saw was my friend Diana's husband Richard who I don't know very well and I was so confused and I couldn't remember who he was! It was so thoughtful of Andy to do that for me and so good of my friends to travel to see me. I felt so loved. The people that were there were Diana and Richard Thompson and their 2 kids, Jackie Lambert, Heather Wheeler, Rob Dangerfield, Aleisha and Rory Christensen, Janae Bedke, Megan and Mike LeFevor and their baby, and my grandparents came too. I was so overwhelmed and filled with joy. It was the best surprise. I have the best friends and the best family. I love them all so much. It was a great way to start off my 28th year!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet husband to do that for you! And I love your update (even though I'd heard most of it already :).

    ReplyDelete