This morning I had chips and salsa with an A&W for breakfast. It was the only thing that sounded good to me. I've been throwing up a couple of times a week, but I'm not nearly as sick as I was with Evelyn or Clark. With Evelyn, I was very sick for the whole pregnancy. With Clark, I had awful acid reflux for the last half of my pregnancy and I was very uncomfortable. So far with this one, I have to go to the bathroom all the time and I seem to have more cravings. I'm also tired all the time. It really hasn't been a hard pregnancy so far. Since I'm not as sick as before, I get anxious about miscarrying again. It's almost reassuring when I throw up because then I know the baby is doing ok. When I do throw up, Evelyn always comes in the bathroom and rubs my back and says, "You ok Mommy?" What 2 year old has that much compassion? Anyways, I just wanted to document how I'm feeling since this is the closest thing I have to keeping a journal...and I'm really not good at updating this even.
Currently, both of my kids are dancing to Choo Choo Soul. It is just the cutest. Since I am so tired all the time and we're also in the process of packing up our lives...again...my kids watch a lot of Disney Junior. We go on a walk every evening and try to go to the park every day though. Evelyn's favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sheriff Callie's Wild West, and of course Little Einsteins. She asks to watch "Rocket Ship" every day. Her favorite movies to watch are Finding Nemo and Leap Frog. Clark loves books. Evelyn didn't like books when she was younger so it's fun to read with Clark. Yesterday, Clark had a double-whammy of doctor appointments. He first had to get his ears cleaned again (hopefully for the last time) and then he had his one year well-child check. He is now terrified of doctors and he had to get 3 shots. He handles shots like a champ. He woke up after his nap and was so cheery! What a good kid. Every night I reflect on my day as I tell Andy what we did, and I am just so grateful for my kids! They are the best and we have so much fun together. I feel so blessed to be a mother and so blessed that I can stay at home with them. My kids are happy, smart, friendly, caring, and I feel so grateful to have them in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad that things are going well for you. I don't envy the moving but I know my turn is coming soon.
ReplyDeleteYour children are precious and the good natured comes because of a happy home. I feel sad for children that only hearing screaming coupled with mean, profane languag at home. Good job in creating a loving environment for your family.