So, Andy and I got married on September 26 in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, which is super close to my parent's house in South Jordan. It was a beautiful day and I feel we were so blessed considering it was the end of September and you never know what to expect with UT weather. We had the reception in my backyard and it was just beautiful. It was the perfect day.
I love this pic with me and 3 of my best friends, Janae, Becky, and Jackie. These girls are amazing!

Next is my parents, Andy and Me, and Andy's parents before our reception.
I just really like this pic of my sisters and cousins.

My family-Andy

Andy's family-me

And this is the last one for now because this post is going to be forever long, but aren't we cute together? ha
love it! you guys are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I love your wedding pics! I do!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics Kim, you're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSorry I couldn't make it to your reception, but you look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks! You guys are all great at making me feel good! Maybe I'll put up more pics so I can get more feel-good compliments. Ha
ReplyDelete