Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Andy's Take on 3D Movies

Dear Hollywood, STOP IT!

I don't see anything wonderful about paying an extra $2.00 for a migraine. And from what I can tell, nobody even likes it. I haven't met a single person that is like "Oooo Ahhhh, man, this 3D is the most amazing thing ever and we should start promoting all our movies with it!" I mean, seriously, who is in the board meetings saying "Yeah! 3D, let's do it!"? What kind of crack are they smokin' to think that the public really digs 3D? The only reason they probably go for it is because 3D makes more money off the tickets with those blasted glasses, and nobody can find a theater playing the regular movie! Grrr....

Anyway, I had a great semester and the flowers are blooming. Birds chirp happily outside my window every morning, and I can almost not hear the chainsaw of the construction workers chopping down the freaking tree at 7:00 AM IN THE BLOODY MORNING!

That's all.

1 comment: