Thursday, September 30, 2010

2 kids in a candy store

Andy's brother, Jason, came over for a bit tonight and they decided to play a video game. I was in the shower when they were playing, but even with the sound of the water, I could hear them SQUEALING with delight. The object of the game was to make the other person crash their motorcycle, as you can tell from the pic. Ha. It reminded me of 2 kids in a candy store.

4 comments:

  1. What Kim forgot to mention was that I TROUNCED Andy. He had NOTHIN'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve plays this game all the time too. Must be a Yerka boy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's why he got home so late . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy would like to point out that he got 1st at least 3 times more than Jason thus qualifying this "TROUNCED" descriptive adjective as utter folly.

    ReplyDelete