In no particular order:
- I would love to be able to adopt a child from a different country. I worked in orphanages in Ecuador and I saw how awful the system is there and I would love to be able to help at least one child feel loved and to be part of a family.
- I want to go everywhere in Europe. Both my mom and my step-dad traveled all over Europe when they were single and I want to follow in their footsteps...even though I'm not single anymore :)
- I want to go on a road trip across the United States
- I also want to go camping in all the National Parks
- I want to write my life history...I'm not super awesome at keeping a journal, so I think this could be a challenge for me.
- I want to learn about my ancestors and grandparents and make some sort of historical journal with the info I gather.
- I want to learn Spanish and French
- I want to design a house and possibly help build it. My dad built the house I grew up in, so I'm intrigued to do that as well.
- I want to be an amazing cook...which I don't think will ever happen. ha
- I want to go to Disney World
- I want to meet a president
- I want to learn how to scuba dive
- I want to go to Hawaii and swim with sharks
- I want to learn how to quilt really well
- I also want to live on the East Coast. I love it there.
Huh. I like it. A lot! I think I better add some things to my list - camping in all the National Parks, write my life history, and live on the East coast. Maybe we should work on those together . . .
ReplyDeleteI totally remember us doing that!!!! I still have mine too. Somewhere and it has been updated too. Lol I'm so excited that you kept it. I know I'm a nerd
ReplyDelete