Sunday, September 19, 2010

Goals

I love it when I can cross something off my bucket list. Yesterday, I was able to do that by going PAINTBALLING! I've wanted to do this ever since I saw the movie, "10 Things I Hate About You", but I've also been a little nervous....cuz you can get hurt. And I've also never had any friends who have wanted to go...until I married Andy. He loves to go and he organized an outing yesterday and we had so much fun! I wish I got a pic of us in our gear, but I'm not really a picture person, so just use your imagination. Ha. We played a team elimination game and we also played Capture the Flag. By the end of the day, I was comfortable shooting and I didn't want to stop. We came through fairly unscathed with my worst welt is on my arm and Andy's on his thigh. If you ever want to come with us, let us know. We would love to go again!

1 comment: